Payment and delivery methods
Payment will be transfered from your direct debit bank account. You can authorize a bank to pay directly to Amway. Bank Transfer Account Number: Bankgiro 5251-1557.
Payment will be made using credit card registered on Amway Online. Manage your defined credit cards in "My credit cards" section.
PayPal is an online payment system that acts as an intermediary between an individual and online stores. If you already have a PayPal account, from mid-April you can use this account immediately when purchasing your Amway products. If you do not have a PayPal account and you wish to use this payment option, please go to www.paypal.com and create your own personal PayPal account.
Amway offers a variety of delivery options. Optimise your costs by choosing the right one for your order size and location. Available options include:
Define your home and optional addresses in "my addresses" section. You can choose it directly while placing your order.
Insert delivery address directly while placing your order.
Ship to another ABO
Order will be delivered to the default address of the designated ABO.
Depending on delivery service and order value, you’ll be charged as per the below:
|Service||Threshold||Fee mainland||Fee Portguese Islands|
|Home Delivery||up to 150 EURO||5.13 EURO||7.63 EURO|
|Home Delivery||from 150 EURO||Free||Free|
|Home Delivery - cash on Delivery||up to 150 EURO||10.23 EURO||-|
|Home Delivery - cash on Delivery||from 150 EURO||5.13 EURO||-|
Frequently Asked Questions
P.S. Your order will be handed over to our warehouse for processing as soon as your order is paid and confirmed. Please consider that when your order is part of a group order, the shipping process will only start when all orders are paid and confirmed. After you've received the order confirmation, this is the moment you can consider the above lead times.
- You can look for your tracking number(s) in your order history overview. By clicking on the parcel number you’ll be directed to the SEUR tracking site. There you’ll find the most up to date status.
- When you receive the Order Shipment confirmation by email, this will also contain the parcel number(s) and the direct link to the SEUR tracking site.
- You’ll be notified by SEUR via email and/or SMS regarding status updates of your parcel(s).
- Change of suggested delivery date
- Change of the delivery address
- When there is visible damage to your carton, please mark this on the document/handheld when you sign for the parcel.
- Please note that if no items are damaged, it is very unfortunate that the shipping carton is damaged, but this is one of the purposes of the shipping carton, to protect the items shipped.
- It is helpful to make a clear picture of the shipping carton and include this in your communication to your local customer service contact.
- When an item is damaged, please include a picture of the content of the box as well so we have a clear view on how the content has been received. This can be included into your email to your customer service contact as well.
- Your notification is time sensitive, please report your findings within 7 calendar days to your local customer service contact.