Loading the player...
Dermasonic Device ARTISTRY™
Order number: 122147| Size: 1 Unit
Form validation errors
ARTISTRY™ DERMASONIC deeply cleanses pores using 30,000 Hz ultrasonic vibrations, while powerful Derma Ion Galvanic massages skincare ingredients deep into the skin.
What It Does For You
- ARTISTRY Dermasonic Device comes with two detachable heads: Ultrasonic Blade andDerma Ion Galvanic head.
- Ultrasonic blade produces ultrasonic vibrations that create bubble jets which penetrate deep into skin’s pores to cleanse blackheads, make-up residue and waste.
- Derma Ion Galvanic stimulates and massages the skin at a micro-level to achieve a great penetration of the Artistry products.
- There are 6 modes of Derma Ion Galvanic available:
- Lift mode for lifting
- Wrinkle mode for anti-wrinkle
- Vitamin C mode for enhanced penetration of active ingredients of vitamin C
- Hydrate mode for increased skin moisture
- Radiant mode for improved skin tone
- Signature Select mode – special vibration pattern for use with Artistry Signature SelectTM Personalized Serum Combinations
Why You Would Like It
You probably know that skin’s protective film plays a special role, protecting the skin from external influences and simultaneously preventing nutritional content from escaping through the skin. What you probably do not know is that because of this skin does not absorb cosmetics content after use – in reality the content only penetrates the skin’s surface. We have a solution for that! Dermasonic Device ARTISTRY prepares the skin for skincare products by using 30,000 Hz ultrasonic vibration, which deeply cleanses pores with bubble jets. Thanks to the powerful Derma Ion Galvanic stimulation and massage, skincare ingredients are delivered deep into the skin, thus bringing out the ultimate benefits.
Facts For You
- The ultrasonic blade produces 30000 Hz ultrasonic vibrations, which equals 30000 vibrations per second – creating bubble jets which flush the water into pores, deeply cleaning out impurities go out.
- Derma Ion Galvanic stimulates & massages the skin in a micro-level for a deep penetration of the serums.
- Ultrasonic blade – deep-cleanses pores.
- Derma ion - powerful skin massage to enhance the anti-ageing effect.*
- Galvanic – direct ion current to enable maximum penetration of skincare products.
- 3D vibrations.
- Six solution modes – ANTI-WRINKLE, LIFT, VITAMIN C, HYDRATE, RADIANT, SIGNATURE SELECT.
*When used with ARTISTRY products
How To Use
- Charge the product on the CHARGE STAND. Device is fully charged once CHARGE LED turns to green.
- Mount the required head (Derma Ion Galvanic / Ultrasonic Blade) on the Product.
- Remove makeup using makeup remover or cleanser before starting.
- When using Ultrasonic Blade, push the POWER button
- Dampen Face with warm water or ARTISTRY Toner; move the Blade slowly across the skin.
- Rinse face after use
- To use Derma Ion Galvanic, push the POWER button and select the MODE and LEVEL according to preference.
- Hold the Electrode (metal side panels) part of Dermasonic.
- Dermasonic works automatically when the head touches the skin.
- Use only once on cheeks with an outward motion
- For nose or the lower part of the jaw, use 1-2 times more
- Clean the blade and surface of Dermasonic with a cotton pad after use.
- We recommend to use the Ultrasonic Bladeonce a week and Derma Ion Galvanic mode once a day
ARTISTRY HYDRA-V Fresh Toner
ARTISTRY YOUTH XTEND Softening lotion
Derma Ion Galvanic Mode:
1. Lift mode - ARTISTRY Intensive Skincare Anti-Wrinkle Firming Serum or Artistry Signature Select Firming Kit
2. Wrinkle mode - Artistry Signature Select Anti-Wrinkle Kit
3. Vitamin C mode - ARTISTRY INTENSIVE SKINCARE Advanced Vitamin C+HA Treatment
4. Hydrate mode - Artistry Signature Select Hydration Kit
5. Radiant mode - ARTISTRY Intensive Skincare Advanced Skin Refinisher or Artistry Signature Select Brightening Kit or Artistry Signature Select Anti-Spot Kit
6. Signature Select mode – Artistry Signature Select Personalized Serum with 2-3 amplifier combinations
For more information please refer to the User’s Manual.
You may also like
There was a problem communicating with the server. Please check your network connectivity. Please try reloading the page or repeating this action once again.